For the past 25 years my company has participated in numerous Economic Development projects and programs for clients in California, New York, New Mexico, Israel and India. We have developed innovative and proven strategic concepts, built strong relationships and initiated successful strategies. Using our experience and expertise we have created and coordinated marketing and public relations services to help our many clients achieve their desired outcomes. We have a wide-ranging client history that has been for both profit businesses and non-profit organizations.
A few examples:
- Clients with International Presence including: ICI/Zeneca Pharmaceuticals & Glaxo SmithKline (Association and Professional Relations development campaigns across country), Mini Circuits, International, Foundation for Ethnic Understanding, American Women’s Economic Development, Batsheva Dance Company (Israel), The Bodhi Tree Education Foundation (India).
- Fundraising campaigns for many and varied non-profit organizations.
- Main Street Improvement Projects: Example, Westhampton Beach, NY
- State of New Mexico, Economic Development Trip to Israel (Governor and Economic Development Senior Staff).
- Five NYC Business Development Outreach Centers (Business Development Training programs and Consulting).
- Enchantment Land Certified Development Company (ELCDC, NM), (Marketing strategies with a media and public relations awareness campaign).
- Developing Team & Marketing: Westhampton Beach Performing Arts center
- Marketing and Public Relations campaigns for numerous healthcare organizations, facilities and private practices.
In addition we have developed and implemented marketing strategies and public relations action plans for numerous non-profit organizations, all areas of professional practices, small to medium size companies and self-employed entrepreneur.
Sample Speaking Presentations:
Money, Marketing & Managing a Business; Surviving and Thriving in a Tough Economy; Strategic Planning for Successful Outcomes; Why Strategic Alliances Matter…and How to Develop Them; Business Detective…Finding the Problems & Providing the Solutions; Small Business and Entrepreneurial Development and Making Friends with The Media.
The intent is positive and insightful strategic planning enabling businesses and organizations with energy, focus and ideas that help our clients to grow, diversify and reinvent themselves when required. We create an awareness of their existence, recognition of their capabilities and successes and their potential through strong centric planning and execution.
Just ask our some of our clients!
Contact Us | About Marcia G. Rosen
Member, New Mexico Industrial Development Executives Association (NMIDEA)